Monday, July 20, 2009

I am a blogger...whaaat?

I know most peeps are falling over right now at the mere thought that I am an official blogger:) I highly doubt anyone will ever end up reading this so I promise it is not some way of me talking about myself as though tons of peeps care :) This really is a way for me to share some insight on marriage, friendship, puppies, cooking, cleaning, work, fantastic deals, decorating, and even preparing for children. I by no means am an expert in any of these areas...but I will share my experiences in hopes for advice in any of the above mentioned areas. And, my plan is to print the posts out so that someday, my kids will have an account of who I was past 30! Before then is a different story :)

First, I should mention that I was married a year on March 15th and we have a beautiful little puppy, Lucy. I will blog much more about her later. I will also be blogging much about my loving and fantabulous husband, "Mr. Budget":)

So what does the day look like for this real wife of st. charles? I am getting ready to plan out our week's dinner menu and then since today is Monday I have ironing to do. Yipee...not! After that, I will be in for some R&R at the pool! It is the only way I can get through the chore I loathe the most! :)
cheers!