Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The 2nd Tuesday...

I have been a busy little "planning" bee this past month trying to organize a new recipe club for my girlfriends here in the STC and STL. I was in a recipe club about two years ago and some of the best recipes I got were from this club. It ended up dissolving and since then I have been wanting to start another one. So, after feeling out my friends for interest it's official, we have a club of about 14 members! I have finally finished the planning and we have decided to meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month. I am really looking forward to this for a couple of reasons. First of all, it is so important to have a little "girl time" every now and then. Second of all, this is a venue for girls to try out recipes they may have seen, and for others to try out something they can make for their families. I would recommend any girl finding or starting a club of their own!
Don't worry...I am sure I will be sharing lots of recipes from the club. :)
Cheers!