Most people would think that since Mr. B and I don't have kids that we would get out a lot for date nights. Well, that isn't always the case. Sure, we both love to golf and we do try to golf together once a week or every other week; but we don't get out as much as some would think. It seems that anytime we go out for dinner we are with our parents, which is fine don't get me wrong. This wife just likes it when her husband plans a night out for just the two of them. And that is exactly what Mr. B did yesterday. He sent me a text and said, "Let's go to dinner tonight, just you and me!" Ahhh, just a few words that really made my day! Anyone who knows me knows that I love~love~love any chance to get dressed up :) But more importantly I love my man who still finds simple ways to surprise me. We went to dinner at a Pan-Latin restaurant in the valley that had D-lish Sangria:) Gotta love date nights!Cheers!