
March 15th was my 2nd wedding anniversary! I cannot believe it has been 2 years already.
Last year for our first anniversary we went on a shopping trip and Mr.B bought me a gorgeous anniversary band for my ring. People couldn't believe that Mr. B would splurge like that for a 1st anniversary. I didn't think he could top it, until he gave me beautiful earings this year! It's safe to say that he has spoiled me...but don't tell him I said that:)
We have learned so much about each other in the past two years. Not to sound like a Hallmark card or anything...but, we have had our share of ups and downs for sure and we have made it through each one stronger than before. One of the most trying things on a relationship is infertility. Even though we have both had different thoughts throughout this ordeal, Mr.B has been there for me every step of the way. He has learned to put up with my monthly melt-downs, frustrations, guilt, and crabbiness:) I love him more and more each and every day. God has blessed me with an amazing husband! I cannot wait to see what our future has in store:)
Cheers to two years and counting!