




One month ago today I was sitting poolside sipping on Mango Margaritas...ahhh those were the days! Mr.B & I traveled to the Riveria Maya, Mexico for my cousin, Julie's, wedding. We stayed at the Grand Sunset Princess. It was unbelievably beautiful and super relaxing. The first night we had the Bachelorette Party, the second night was the Rehearsal Dinner, and then the big day! They were married at X-Caret Park, an eco-park, in Playa de Carmen. Never in my life (my whole 32 years) have I been to a more beautiful and breath-taking wedding ceremony. The chapel they were married in sat at the top of a cliff which overlooked the ocean. The chapel was open so you could see the spectacular view from the alter. I told Jeff that if we renew our vows someday...that will be the place. To all my single ladies out there...if you are looking into destination weddings that is the place! Throughout the entire place you felt the Lord's presence and spirit. It was for sure awe-inspiring! After the wedding we enjoyed a very swanky reception back at the resort. Then Saturday-Sunday it was nothing but pool, margaritas, and beach fun:) While not all of my family could make it, I certainly enjoyed the time spent with those who could. I love that our family is so close:) We definately had many laughs by the pool!! Depending on where our situation has taken us next year, we may be back at the Sunset Princess very soon:)
Cheers to Julie & Ryan on a healthy and blessed marriage, thanks for letting us come and be a part of it!!