Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Sweet Surprise+Good Friends=Great Memories!!

The Heidi Trolley Invitation
D-TROIT in the house!


Mr. B and his "peeps"!

The signature cocktail...White Russians!



14 years ago I went to college and didn't know anyone. Even though I was scared to death, I was very excited to go away and meet new friends. I went to CMSU the week after I graduated from H.S. and lived on a floor with some obnoxious boys. Regularly throughout the week the boys & I would head to the pool. One day, I met some girls who would become my lifelong friends. Eventually, I joined their sorority and met even more lifelong friends. Today, 10 years later, we almost all live in different cities. While there are a few of us that live in the same cities, we still find it difficult to get together. Wedding festivities and baby showers allowed us to reunite; however, those are starting to dwindle down. Last weekend one friend's new BF decided to throw her a surprise birthday party and we were all able to come in for it. While it was really a gift for her, I am pretty sure we all appreciated it. It was a fabulous time of drinks, laughs, dancing, and even more laughs.
Cheers to my BFFs!!