That's right, I am back and in full effect! I have been on a 9 month hiatus (no pun intended). After my last post I decided that I would take the advice of my doctor and fully commit to trying things naturally. So, in the past months that is exactly what I have been doing. No medications, no doctor appointments, no blogging and no obsessing (well I tried at least). One might ask, "what in the world have you been doing to not think about the obvious?" Well for starters, I took up running. That's right you read that correctly. I have been running. I started this after my surgery and to my surprise I fell in love with it. I even started running in a real running group after school... for real! It has honestly been a huge stress reliever and a fabulous way for me to take out my frustrations.
Secondly, I have really been focusing on my career and professional development. In August I received a new position, End of Course Facilitator, which has been an incredible experience. However, I recently was given word that the position has been cut due to the financial woes of our district. I do still have a job and for that I am very grateful! I will just be back in the classroom full-time and honestly, I don't mind in the least. I also found out in November that I received my National Board Certification!! Woo-Hoo! I am in the process of finishing up my Masters and will be done in May, only to start my +30 hours this summer. My goal is to have at least 15 done this summer.
Lastly, Mr.B & I have been busy looking at houses, lots, floor plans, etc... My hope is that by the end of the year we will be in our new house! Fingers Crossed.
I have lots to update on my status and will do so tomorrow, but for now...
Cheers to me blogging again!