So, after the last IUI...you know the "false positive" one? Mr. B & I decided that we would go through with one more and then go ahead with the Lap. So, on May 3rd we went in for our 3rd IUI. The same nurse that did it the last time, did it again. Again, this time she was overly positive; telling us that the 3rd time is a charm and how she had gotten preggers in the same room on her 3rd IUI. This time, after the last time, I had no expectations. Good thing because on the 17th, I got another BFN. This time, it wasn't nearly as upsetting I guess because I didn't have any expectations going in. I have become not only sensitive, but very skeptical as well. I am one negative Nancy these days! Anyhoo...I was scheduled for the Lap. and that did give me a wee bit of hope. Hope that we would have some answer(s) for our infertility. So, I had the Lap. done this past Friday; and, it was finally confirmed that I did have the big E! Thank you God!! I know it sounds crazy that I am thanking god for a disease, but now we finally have an answer. My Dr. even told Mr.B during the post-op conversation that he had "Good News"! Yes, we finally have a little something to hold onto. So, as I recover each day is getting easier and easier; possibly because I know God still has me on the books to be a Mother some day. I am so thankful for the sign he sent me! Now, I just need to go in this week for a post-op. appt. with my fabulous Dr. and find out what our next steps are! Until then...
Cheers to the Big E!