I by no means wanted to turn this into a blog where I would rant on about my infertility issues; so I won't. I will give a brief update only because I know that many people want to know and it is easier for me to just write it out than tell it each time.
Here is the 411: Since last time I have had more months of cholomid and shots, the dye test (most painful thing ever), another month of cholomid and shots, two months of nothing, and finally the ok to see the specialist. We had to wait two months to see him, but it has been wonderful so far (except for the obvious fact):) He is very personal and also very understanding of our frustration. He says that he is equally frustrated as our doctor that everything on paper looks good but still not producing anything. We met with him in Feb. and then had our first IUI (artifical insemenation...so romantic right?). Well...we found out this past Friday (while in Mexico) that it was not successful, so here we go again. I will have another IUI this month and then our options will be the laproscopy (surgery), adoption and/or IVF (in-vitro). So that is where we are.
I fully believe in the power of prayer, especially when done with others. I know many people have been praying for us and I know that God is hearing those prayers. I cannot express how grateful I am to everyone for caring, listening, asking, and most of all praying!!
One other thing I have learned throughout this is sensitivity. I have become sensitive to others in their infertility issues, something I had not really thought of before. For instance, we have been trying for two years so I would never sit there and go on and on in front of someone who has tried for four or five. I have also learned that when, and if, it does happen to me I will NEVER take it for granted. I will NEVER complain of being pregnant no matter the discomfort or pain. People who do this make me want to cry...literally. Do they seriously not have a clue? Do they seriously not think that others would do anything in the world to be in their "uncomfortable and miserable" shoes? Seriously? Ok, enough of my venting:)
So anyhoo...this is our status. I do have some more fun and positive stories to share so I won't be slacking in sharing.
Cheers!